Wednesday 25 April 2012

Today's Bargain Buys

So here's what I got from the 2 sales that I posted about earlier today.

From ASOS:

ASOS Maternity Skinny Jean in Calypso Coral - 24 Pounds

ASOS Maternity Skinny Jean in Cornflower Blue - 24 Pounds

ASOS Maternity Skinny Jean in Red - 24 Pounds




So yeh I bought the 2 pairs that I already blogged about but couldn't help myself and got the red too! Will try to wear them post baby too. Total came to 72 pounds, roughly $115.00.


From the Pumpkin Patch sale:

Fashion Long Sleeve Tee - $10.49

Boutique Velour All In One - $17.49

Bonded Polar Fleece Jacket - $20.99

Stripe Wriggle Pant - $10.49

Velour Booties - $9.09

Velour Booties - $9.09

Velour Hat With Ears - $8.39

Baby Yoga Pant - $10.49

Total came to $96.52 for 8 items which isn't too bad at all!

All images via www.asos.com and www.pumpkinpatch.com.au




6 comments:

  1. Love the jeans! I bit the bullet and bought the blue pair too :)
    Those little PP outfits are way too cute. Great savings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue is such a gorgeous colour!
      I probably already have enough baby clothes but I couldn't resist!

      Delete
  2. Oh I miss buying maternity clothes and newbie cute stuff. The jeans will look cool and hopefully be super comfy as well. I wish they had these colours last year when I had my big belly :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they're comfy! Only 1-2% spandex so I'm a bit unsure. Making the most of buying super cute baby stuff because I think it will be my last chance! 2 is enough!

      Delete
  3. Love the colour of the coral pair of jeans!
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got the last pair in my size yahoo!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)