Saturday 21 April 2012

Bandwagon

So yes I have jumped on the Revlon Lip Butter bandwagon. And I am proud to do so. Because these things are awesome. I love wearing lipstick but I am a shocker at getting it on my teeth all the time. It annoys me how much lipstick dries my lips out. I love the look of gloss but hate the stickiness. Yay for lip butters!




I got mine in the Priceline buy one get one free promotion but there are also lots of Ebay sellers selling them at much lower prices than AU RRP of $21.95! I think 6 is plenty for now though...

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogger :D

    These look lovely, I'm so behind the times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks Reezy! About time haha

      They really are lovely lipsticks/glosses :)

      Delete
  2. Okay, I am seeing these on everyone's blogs, twitter, everywhere! I have to get down to Priceline and see what all the fuss is about. And will definitely be buying online - the price hike makes me mad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate giving in to the hype but they really are great! And ditto to the prices, so ridiculous how much things are marked up here!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)