Friday 27 April 2012

Lucky Number 30

Because I have been constantly pregnant/breastfeeding/trying for a baby for the last 2 and a bit years, my body has changed shape and size quite a few times. Realistically I know that there are quite a few things in my wardrobe that are never going to be worn again for various reasons. So I've been selling up a storm on ebay! This has freed up a lot of room (and cash) to squeeze in some much needed warmer clothes for the upcoming winter. Keeping in mind that I am still pregnant and it will be months before I'm back to a 'normal' size, most things I've been buying have been trend based as I only expect to get one season out of them and will be either sold or given away eventually. Hence my love of finding a bargain!

Target currently has 30% off all boots for 4 days only:

Target Accent Zip-Up Ankle Boots with Cuban Heel in Black - $35.00

These are obviously a rip off of the Acne Pistol boots, I will never be able to afford the real thing so these will have to do for now! I would prefer if the heel was black but oh well.

Target Jojo Mid Heel Gusset Ankle Boots in Taupe - $35.00




I like the heel height on both of these as it allows me to run after my toddler without stacking it in the process. I think the taupe ones will go well with the coral and cornflower blue jeans from ASOS.

Target have also started 'Daily Deals', usually about 40% off a particular range or brand for one day only. So far they've had knitwear, manchester, cosmetics etc so I suggest signing up to hear about it!

A few more Essence buys:


I'm yet to try the gel liners as it has taken me ages to find any in stock. They get really good reviews so I'm excited to try them!


These glosses also get good reviews and these 3 colours are are now discontinued so I hope I don't like them too much!


The Colour & Shine eyeshadows are super shimmery and great for the inner corners.


The long lasting eye pencils are great colours and so smooth to apply, I though pink was a bit unusual for an eye pencil but I'm willing to try it!


I haven't tried this eyebrow pencil yet but the colour seems good. Another one that is discontinued unfortunately!

I generally find Dotti to be overpriced for the quality as you can get very similar items from other chain stores at a cheaper price. But I must admit they have good sales!

Dotti Faux Fur Gilet Vest in Black - $29.95

I know a lot of people don't like these faux fur gilets/vests but I find them really comfy and warm and cute! I really like this one because it is long so I can wear it with leggings. I am very tempted to go back and get it in the cream aswell!

Lastly, a couple of tops from Cotton On:

Cotton On Polka Dot Blouse - $15.00

Cotton On Oversized Top - 2 for $30.00

Cotton On Oversized Top - 2 for $30.00

Phew! Now I'd better get back to listing some more things on ebay....

4 comments:

  1. I totally love those boots and thought they were more expensive than target! What a friggen good find !!! I also have a secret crush for cotton on too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots are really great quality and I personally don't think they look cheap at all, especially for Target brand!

      Delete
  2. Good on you for getting rid of all the things that are no longer practical/fit right anymore. I do a general clear out of my wardrobe pretty often.

    And loving the boots you picked up, especially the second pair, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to do it often but I always just give it all away, feels much more productive to sell it!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)