Saturday 21 April 2012

Essence

So when I'm bored and the little mister is asleep I like to watch YouTube makeup gurus. Don't judge. And the word on the street is that Essence Cosmetics has arrived in Australia, to be stocked in Target only at this point in time. When I heard about how cheap they are going to be sold here I hightailed it to my nearest Target (or 3) to check them out for myself.







Yes it looks like a lot but seriously $1.00 for an eyeliner?! How could I say no!

So far I'm loving the blush in 'Fashionista' and the blush souffle in 'Prima Ballerina' but I haven't had a chance to try out much of the others yet. I'm very much looking forward to doing so though!

2 comments:

  1. I have only just discovered Essence too and was pleasantly suprised by the quality considering the whole range is so cheap!

    Love the cream blush too except I also searched high and low in at my local Target stores to find one that someone had not dipped their finger into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear it was the only one between all the cream eyeshadows and blushes from 3 different stores that didn't have a finger swiped through it already! Ew! I haven't been able to find any of the gel eyeliners yet because of the same reason!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)