Wednesday 25 April 2012

OOTD: Anzac Day 2012 & 31 Weeks!

I'm on a blogging roll today! Last one I promise!

31 weeks today :)

Please excuse the revolting bathroom, it happens to be the only room with a full length mirror, and the only room that has not been renovated! And yes there are bath toys in the background lol


Top - Kmart, Scarf/Ring/Earrings - Love Couture, Leggings - Big W Maternity, Boots - Tony Bianco

These Tony Bianco Harlie over the knee boots have been sitting waiting patiently in my wardrobe for the last few months, it's been too warm to wear them. While I usually hate cold weather I am happy for the cool change today as not only do I get to finally wear these but being pregnant has made every day feel at least 5 degrees warmer than it really is and I'm over it!!

6 comments:

  1. Loving the kmart top!
    I can't really see your boots but I'm sure they're lovely, I'm on the hunt for a new tan pair that go just under the knee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I'm not the best at taking outfit photos haha It's really hard to find boots that fit nicely without being too big in the calf or too squishy! The top was a total bargain only $19! Thought it would be ok for BF too :)

      Delete
  2. You are looking fabulous!

    31 weeks, the countdown is on, very exciting! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) Yep getting down to the pointy end!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)