Sunday 22 April 2012

ASOS Maternity

I definitely buy from ASOS all the time but I keep putting off trying their maternity range. I'm currently 31 weeks into my second pregnancy so I guess it's now or never!

ASOS Maternity Skinny Jean in Calypso Coral


ASOS Maternity Skinny Jean in Cornflower Blue
My sister in laws engagement party is in mid June and I will be 38 and a half weeks pregnant. The dress code is smart casual so I thought one of these would be nice with some taupe ankle boots and a white or cream top - but it needs to be warm because it will be the middle of winter! I was thinking either a cream blazer (which I already own) or a nice fitted sweater but I've yet to see anything I like. Also probably a nice chunky necklace? I'm a bit stumped otherwise so suggestions are welcome!

All images via www.asos.com

4 comments:

  1. How exciting that you will have another baby in a matter of weeks! I'm really liking the ASOS maternity range and will be sure to get some of their stuff if I'm lucky to get pregnant again. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've heard the quality is a bit hit and miss, the same as the regular range so I'll have to see what these jeans are like!

      Delete
  2. Those blue jeans are adorable! Can't wait until I'm pregnant to see if I'll be half as stylish as the "pregnant" models on ASOS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASOS have some really cute maternity things, much nicer than anything in the stores here!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)