Monday 30 April 2012

Better Late Than Never

I finally made some Anzac biscuits! It was a last minute decision so I didn't have a few of the ingredients. I substituted the golden syrup for agave because that's all I had. This obviously altered the flavour a fair bit as the golden syrup is a vital ingredient but oh well! Next time I'll be more prepared!



They taste ok, nothing special.
I really miss baking, don't have as much time or energy these days to bake as much as I used to.
Will have to make a conscious effort to try harder!

2 comments:

  1. I love baking, I find it so therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I just wish I could keep my son out of the kitchen long enough to actually bake something!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)