Monday 23 April 2012

Great Lengths

I've been using an Australis mascara for a while now and I've never been that happy with it but it can be very overwhelming choosing a new one as there are so many out there. I'd heard good things about the Maybelline mascaras so I thought I would give one a try.

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

I've been very happy with this and couldn't believe the difference from my old one. When I saw the whole Maybelline range on sale in Woolworths for $10 each I grabbed a different one to try.

Maybelline Volum' Express One by One

At first I found this one a bit trickier to use as it has a bendy rubber wand and spikes so it didn't seem to grab the lashes as well, but after a few goes I realised that it actually was putting a much finer layer of mascara over every lash, making it easier to do multiple layers without clumping.

Overall I'd say that now I tend to grab the Falsies for when I want a quick layer of mascara and when I am taking more time to do my make up I go for the One by One. Very happy with both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)