Thursday 31 May 2012

36 Weeks

Feeling very uninspired to post outfit shots lately. Every day is pretty much the same thing so I might take a little break until after bub has arrived and I can fit into some normal clothes again!

My obstetrician appointment yesterday went well but she is a little worried about bub being a bit small so I have to have a scan next week to double check all is ok. I'm not worried as the same thing happened with bub #1 and he was born a healthy 6 pounds 15 ounces. Small chance I could be induced early but won't know until after the scan.

Not much else happening around here! Just getting a few bits and pieces ready for the new arrival. A few bargain buys here and there that I'll post about when I remember to take some photos! Also planning on dyeing my hair over the next few days so will blog about the process and the success/failure lol

Loving all the stocktake/mid-year sales starting! Even if I can't buy much I still love browsing! If you see any great sales that I should know about, leave me a comment!

8 comments:

  1. 36 weeks! Getting so close! Is the brother-to-be excited about the new addition?! Hope you're feeling ok x

    The Peter Alexander online secret sake has seriously tempted me but my purse has managed to stay closed so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is still a bit young (18 months) to understand so he is in for a rude shock haha

      Will have to check out the PA sale! Would love some new PJ's for hospital!

      Delete
    2. Oooh I bought from the 'secret' online sale. I love how they claim it's a secret but not a secret.

      Delete
  2. All the best with the scan. And I know what you mean about the sales. I am trying to resist the urge to buy stuff but there are so many pretty things around!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already succumbed a little to the sales but I figure I won't get out too much at first when bub arrives!

      Delete
  3. How exciting, 36 weeks! You must be so anxious to meet the new little one :)

    Fingers crossed all goes well with the bub's scan next week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for the scan. They always made me cry (with the first one) about how he was measuring small at 10th percentile. You'll be fine! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it will all be ok, excited I get to have another scan so late!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)