Tuesday 15 May 2012

OOTD: 15th May 2012 & Instagram


Top - Kmart, Cardi - MinkPink, Leggings - Big W, Boots - Tony Bianco

Have been trying to use Instagram a bit more today. I really like it but I always forget to use it!







 The last pic is this vest from Bardot:


Bardot Pixie Vest
Half price woo hoo! It's very soft and it tapers in at the waist a little so it's not majorly unflattering.

Feeling much better today! Hoping to not get another cold this winter but with a toddler it's inevitable!

Last image via www.bardot.com.au


4 comments:

  1. Love that you shop at Kmart. I love it too! They have really stepped up recently. You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kmart, Target, Big W etc, they all stock trend based pieces these days! I can't wait to get into some of those $19 coloured jeans that Kmart and Big W have!

      Delete
  2. Aw just came across your blog - love it :) Look forward to reading more of your adventures!

    Puppy is so cute! And OMG how good are potato gems?! My favourite x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!

      Gems are so good, but so so bad lol

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)