Monday 7 May 2012

Snow Leopard

I paid extra for ASOS express shipping but I didn't hold much hope in my parcel arriving very fast because of some other feedback I've read. I placed my order last Thursday night and it came this morning! Is that even possible from the UK??







After wearing my red ones all day yesterday they had stretched so much that they were almost unwearable :( we don't have a dryer so I can't shrink them that way. I think the size smaller would be too small. These ones however are cut slightly differently. They were much tighter to do up and they're a bit more fitted through the leg. They're also a bit shorter which is good for me. Overall I'm happy with the leopard ones!

2 comments:

  1. Oh very cool! That's a shame re: the red ones. I've only tried my blue ones on, haven't worn them longer than 5 mins. They don't seem to have a lot of give in them, but reading this maybe they'll stretch a bit?? Hoping so, as they are a lil snug ;)
    I'm sus re: the UK & Aussie site. I reckon they'd just come from Aus matter which site you order from..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first couple of hours of wearing the red ones they were fine, it was later in the day that they got really baggy :( I would say the blue ones will be the same unfortunately! I was under the impression that everything would still come from the UK but now I'm not too sure!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)