Friday 18 May 2012

Oroton Tote

I bought the Mimco Zetta Nappy Bag for my first bub. It was good at first but because of all of the pockets I could never find anything. It was also an awkward layout so it was hard to grab things in a hurry. I ended up not using it for very long. This time around I just wanted a tote bag, something big with one big pocket and everything within easy reach. I was going to just get something cheap to get me by but after being alerted to the Oroton outlet sale online I couldn't help myself!

Oroton Signature Essentials Large Tote Bag in Black Denim Jacquard

Oroton Signature Essentials Large Beauty Case in Black Denim Jacquard
The dimensions of the tote bag are 45w x 31h x 9d cm, seems like it will be big enough to carry around all the stuff I'll need for a newborn! After a while I'll probably just go back to using a regular handbag but the tote will always be handy for shopping etc.

I also grabbed the beauty case as I have been looking for something like this for a while.

I'm not thrilled however at the disclaimer on the Oroton website about shipping. Up to 10 working days to process the order and another 7-10 to ship! Seems ridiculous when I'm not overseas or anything! Hopefully it doesn't actually take that long but we'll see.

Images via www.oroton.com

4 comments:

  1. The Mimco bag is seriously too big isn't it! For me anyway, I see lots of mummies with huge baby bags but I just hate lugging around a small weekender bag everyday lol. The tote looks amazing, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I need a big bag to begin with but then you start leaving things at home that you don't really need and it seems a waste to have bought a 'baby' bag!

      Delete
  2. That is a great point your bought up about pockets. I know lots of ladies who think the more pockets the better but I found it too overwhelming and just got a tote bag too. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When baby brain strikes I can't for the life of me remember what's in each pocket!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)