Friday 1 June 2012

A Few Things

As promised, here's a few pics of the things I've picked up in the sales so far.

Colette have 50% off all jewellery:

Colette everything pictured $6.48 each

Diva have a sale on but I bought this full price after wanting it for ages:

Diva necklace $29.95

Target have a pretty good stocktake sale on, with 50% off all women's jewellery, I saw these exact earrings in Sportsgirl and almost bought them for $12.95:

Target earrings $7.50

 Forever New have a further 30% off sale stock:

Forever New ankle boots $38.47

Temt didn't seem to have a sale but I spotted these gorgeous jeans at full price:

Temt jeans $14.95 each

I had a credit note for Bardot that needed to be used up and I wanted something I could wear after bub is born:

Bardot Raiders Legging $69.95

I don't ever really go into Jeanswest, it's just not my kind of store. But they were having 40% off storewide including sale stock so I grabbed this:

Jeanswest Square Cardigan $18.00 (image via www.jeanswest.com.au)

The last thing I bought was a pair of shoes for the little mister. It's very hard to find shoes for an 18 month old, they need to have grippy soles as my son loves to run. Size 4 seems to be the hardest to find always!

Pumpkin Patch high tops $23.99


Please keep me posted on your own bargain buys!

10 comments:

  1. YAY you got some good bargains there!

    I especially love the ankle boots and the jeans! Are they $14.95 full price? That's awesome! Might have to sneak to Temt myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots I looked at a few weeks ago reduced to $70 and I didn't get them so I'm very happy with that bargain!

      The jeans I spotted because of the pretty colours and I was so surprised at the price! $14.95 is the full price! The lavender had sold out at the time so I bought the peachy ones and I went back the other day and they had restocked yay!

      Delete
  2. Great bargains. I tried checking out the Collette sale but so many teenage girls in after school couldn't see a thing so I left empty handed. The TEMT jeans are fab especially love the lilac ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually try to avoid the shops on weekends and after school times because I get so frustrated so easily lol especially with a pram!

      Delete
  3. I am so jealous! :-). I have been avoiding the Colette and Lovisa sales because I am trying hard to save money, and I have so much jewellery and so many bags.... I will have to live vicariously through your shopping haul ;-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing with reading other blogs, they can be good for getting ideas but dangerous on the wallet at the same time! I can't resist sales at Lovisa, Diva etc, accessories can really lift an outfit and when they're only $4-5 I tend to go a bit crazy!

      Delete
  4. Ooh la la, what brilliant finds! Isn't Colette amazing? They always seem to have fantastic sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the sales, but makes it hard to buy anything full price when you know how cheap it will be in a month or 2!

      Delete
  5. Do you find that everything is constantly on sale these days?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)