Friday 4 January 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things

Currently loving at the moment...
This table runner and stone pieces on our new outdoor table.

Dry shampoo. Obviously I'm the last person on earth to try this! I just for some reason thought it wouldn't work, but it does!

This stuff is gross and sticky and streaky when applied, but once it develops it's the best even colour and tan!

Having a bit of a chillax on our back deck while one boy is sleeping and the other playing on the trampoline.

OPI Rainbow Connection. Still love this.

I'm a big fan of sparkling water, loving these new bottle designs.

Doing a huge wardrobe cull and rediscovering things I forgot I had. Score!







1 comment:

  1. I have only just discovered Le Tan and it's one of the best self tanners I have tried and cheapest! Love it and dry shampoo :-).

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)