Friday 18 January 2013

Scorcher

Today is going to be another really hot day. Going shopping again purely to escape the heat!

Dress: Forever New, Sandals: Witchery
 
I love this dress. I've had it for ages but it's just so comfy that I always reach for it. I wore it a few times when pregnant too.
 


We were planning on another trip to Ikea this weekend for the Lappljung Ruta rug, but then my husband suggested calling into Spotlight to see what rugs they had.

Ikea Lappljung Ruta rug
Image via www.ikea.com.au

We will still probably end up with the Ikea one for the dining room but we ended up walking out with this one down to $99 from $299! Really didn't want a shaggy rug as they are so hard to clean but this one is a bit different, I think it will vacuum well and it is sooooo soft!


It's actually a mushroom/silvery colour but for some reason in our lounge room it looks charcoal. I think it picks up on the other colours in the room. Very happy with this purchase!

4 comments:

  1. Love this dress, I wanted it when it came out but my store sold out quickly in smaller sizes :(

    Also, love the Ikea rug but hate the green down the side - cannot understand why they did that to an awesome rug??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That green is so random, but I'm willing to ignore it for the cheap price tag lol

      Delete
  2. Wow when I first saw that dress I thought it was vintage! It's really pretty!
    I think you did well with the shaggy rug. Softer for baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so soft, already covered in toys because the boys have moved all their stuff there to play!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)