Wednesday 23 January 2013

Kaftan Love

I love kaftans. But the pretty ones are so expensive! Managed to get these 2 yesterday from Witchery for $95 combined less my $10 reward, so came down to $85. Love that they can be worn over swimmers or as a dress with a slip underneath.

Witchery Beach Gather Kaftan

Witchery Beach Gather Kaftan
 
The second one would look lovely with these sandals that are on sale so I might go back to get them!
 
Witchery Andy T Bar in Seafoam
(Image via www.witchery.com.au)
 
I also realised that I never actually showed any pictures of my outdoor setting after we had it all set up. We ended up getting one bench seat as I love that the ends of the table fold down and we can move the bench seat around the deck for extra seating. We took the other cushions back as they were way too small, I didn't think this combination would work but I love love love it! So happy with the whole setting. I keep changing around all the bits and pieces on the table top but this is what's on it at the moment. Will take some better pictures when it's a sunny day!
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. I love the first kaftan and what a great price for the two! I might have to pop into Witchery (again) and have a look.

    The outdoor setting looks lovely! Did the red cushions come with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seats don't come with cushions, we chose the black and the striped ones separately :)

      Delete
  2. Love the Kaftan! I live in them!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)