Friday 4 January 2013

A Few Boxing Day Bargains

Haven't really checked out the sales much but I did manage to pick up a couple of things.

Country Road Coated Jegging in Blue

 Country Road Sateen 3/4 Pant in Vivid Pink

I firstly would like to say how ridiculous is Country Road sizing?! I had to go down two sizes in the jeggings and one size in the pants. But I LOVE the jeggings! Planning on getting the black a bit closer to Winter.


Cute jeggings for my son. The orange will be controversial I'm sure (too girly?) but I think they're awesome!


I love Smiggle, Kikki K, Typo etc but they can be expensive. I found this in Kmart for $2 - full price!

I hope to get a little more time to have a look at the sales before everything is gone!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh love your boxing day finds, esp the wax coated jeggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CR finds! I totally agree about the sizing- rediculous. Vanity sizing out of control. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Country Road is ridiculous, so hard to buy online because of their sizing.

    I am a 12 in most shops but in CR I'm an 8 or a small. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh i love that Kmart notebook, i have the binders in the same print :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)