Saturday 19 January 2013

Cushions and Toast

Just bought a couple of little things yesterday. Was so glad we decided to go to the shops as the temperature hit 46 degrees! Was still 44 degrees at 5pm.

 


Country Road Mini Stripe Skirt
 
I've probably mentioned here before how much I hate paying full price for anything, especially from Country Road and Witchery. But this skirt caught my eye and it just drapes so nicely, I'm sure on a cost per wear basis I will get my money's worth!
 
 
Of course buying a new rug meant buying new cushions too!
 
 
 
 
I've heard good reviews on the Target dry shampoo. At $2 a can it's a bargain - with 30% off totalling $1.40, it's be crazy to not get 2 cans right? They also had dry conditioner that is supposed to add shine, so I got one of those to try too.
 


 
My baby boy had his first vegemite soldiers this morning, almost polished them off!
 
So glad for the cool change today, I have so much tidying and washing to do. These 2 boys are like cyclones!


2 comments:

  1. Your baby looks so cute feeding himself. They grow so fast!

    Love the look of that skirt too. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)