Monday 14 January 2013

Mouse Flats!

I was alerted to the fact that My Wardrobe had the infamous Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats in Leopard Patent on sale and there was an extra 20% off sale items! A quick click and they were on their way to me! Shipping was super fast and they arrived this morning!

 
 
 
 
Called into Kmart for a little looksie, they have some pretty floral pants for only $19! I didn't buy them as I'm trying to not buy as much clothing wise but if I'm still thinking about them in a few days I might go back for them! They had these 'That's Not My' books 3 for $15, that is a really good price, RRP is around $15 each usually! I got these 3 for my boys
 

 
 
And finally here is my outfit for today.
 


Top: Cotton On, Jeans: Forever New, Bracelet: Sportsgirl, Earrings: Diva

2 comments:

  1. Saw them on IG. I have wanted mouse flats since forever!!!! And how come I have never heard of this website before?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGHH Kicking myself for not opening that email from My wardrobe...oh well my bad! They look great on you! My little one loves those "Not my..." books too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)