Monday 4 March 2013

Pooped

Has been a very busy few weeks. I'm back working and because my husband has been on afternoon shift I have been able to work 4-5 days every week. When I get home after work each day my second shift starts - looking after my two munchkins! Totally exhausted but really loving it.

It's great being able to wear whatever I want to work!

 Shirt: Cotton On, Skirt: Temt, Heels: Pulp

 Shirt: Kmart, Pants: Cotton On, Wedges: Witchery

 Dress: Big W, Belt: Forever New, Sandals: Witchery

 Shirt: Temt, Skirt: Valley Girl, Heels: Therapy

Got this shirt stuck in the zipper of the skirt as I was getting undressed, it is well and truly stuck so I won't be able to wear either anymore!!

 Top: Kmart, Jeans: Forever New

 Sweater: Kmart, Jeans: Cotton On, Boots: Cotton On (Rubi)

 Top: Target, Jeans: Country Road, Heels: Target

Have bought quite a few new things for work, but won't do a shopping blog post as I can't quite remember what there is! I'm sure everything will be featured in outfit photos very soon!

3 comments:

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)