Wednesday 27 March 2013

This and That

Losing my blogging mojo. Working a lot and just can't seem to think of anything to blog about except outfit posts.

 Valley Girl faux leather sleeve tee
Country Road 7/8 spot skinny jeans
Pulp black stud sandals

 Cotton On polka dot blouse
Kmart red skinny jeans
Pulp black stud sandals

 Big W chambray shirt
Country Road white 7/8 skinny jeans
Tony Bianco 'Ajana' heels in white
Equip cluster necklace

 Ally mint pleated blouse
Rusty 'Spiderlegs' light blue skinny jeans
Witchery 'Andy T Bar' sandals in Seafoam

 Kmart white sleeveless blouse
Temt red baroque skater skirt
Witchery 'Andy T Bar' sandals in Rose Gold

 Cotton On leopard print skater dress
Pulp black stud sandals
Colette assorted bangles and bracelets

 Big W cream tee
Big W bird print skirt
Betts platform tan and coral heels
Australis 'Honky Tonk' lipstick

Jay Jays lace trim tee
Temt faux leather panel skirt
Target black peep toe heels

I think half my problem is that it takes me so long to do a blog post. I have slow internet connection so it takes forever to upload photos, and that's when I can even upload at all. If anyone has any suggestions for a blogging app for iphone please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel I've lost my blogging mojo too. I barely have the time nowadays to read let alone post. I've said it before but I love your OOTD posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit posts. Keep them coming. Love how you mix it up with the likes of Big W/ Kmart and the more expensive brands. I've lost my fashion mojo but your posts have given me some inspiration. Look forward to future fashion posts from you but in the mean time I shall be reading your older posts for ideas. Thank you Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)