Friday 8 March 2013

Shoes & Shopping

I think the quality of Tony Bianco shoes is pretty good, but the price of them has really jumped in the last few years. Their sale prices are usually excellent so I try to hold out!

Tony Bianco 'Anville' in Black Capretto

 Tony Bianco 'Anabel' in Black Kid Suede/Silver

Finally got around to spending my birthday vouchers!



 Country Road Coated Jegging in Olive
Country Road Coated Jegging in Pale Grey
Sportsgirl PU Shell Top
Country Road Knit Spot Scarf in Grey
Witchery Neoprene Pleat Skirt in Rasberry
Witchery Contrast Pleat Sweater in Navy/White

I found it extremely hard to narrow down my choices! So I made a bit of a wishlist at the same time.

Country Road Trench Coat in Pale Birch
Country Road Spot Step Hem Knit in Light Grey Marle
Country Road Waffle Knit Scarf in Cream
Country Road Strip Jersey Scarf in Khaki
Country Road Knit Spot Scarf in Black

And finally a few outfit photos from the end of the working week.
 Shirt: Valley Girl, Jeans: Temt, Heels: Tony Bianco 'Anabel' in Black Kid Suede/Silver

Dress: Target, Heels: Kmart

2 comments:

  1. I worry that I would scratch myself with those studs. Also i'm accident prone.. I nearly tripped over patent shoes. They must have touched each other and one shoe came off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. envious of your shopping haul - looked like it would of been fun shopping :-). Cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)