Friday 15 March 2013

One Dimension

The blog has become a bit one dimensional. I do apologise but unfortunately there is going to be more of the same. I'm really enjoying fashion and shopping at the moment and I love using the blog as a diary of sorts, flicking back through to see what works and what doesn't.

Kmart Polka Dot Tee
Sportsgirl Neon Jacquard Skirt
 Target Heels

Witchery Stripe Ruched Dress
Lovisa Assorted Bangles

Kmart Tank
Witchery Neoprene Pleat Skirt in Rasberry
Pulp Black Stud Sandals
Kmart Heart Necklace

I have been eyeing off this Country Road trench coat for quite some time. It feels so nice and heavy weight unlike other trenches, I can imagine it being quite warm for Winter. A little out of my price range but cardholders 20% off one day only made the deal a little sweeter.

 Country Road Trench Coat

I had to take a few things back to Witchery because their sizing is so off. The long sleeve stripe sweat that I posted about earlier was so big even in an XS that I couldn't wear it. So back it went. I also needed a reason to buy some leather leggings. An exchange made it a little easier. The dress is so pretty but I ummed and ahhed over it as the weather is due to cool down a fair bit but I do have a few events coming up, hopefully the nice sunny days hang around for a little longer.

Witchery Leather Front Ponte Pant
Witchery Sunray Pleat Racer Dress in Sherbet

This bedding set has been near impossible to find, the Real Living Dotty set released in Target stores nationally. It never even made the shelves at any store close to me and was supposed to be available online. It was on the front cover of Real Living magazine. It frustrates me to no end when something is promoted and then unavailable. Target is guilty of this with almost every catalogue they release. Due to go on sale for 2 weeks from Thursday, sold out on the website by 9am Thursday morning and remains sold out for the duration of the sale. Is this a marketing ploy or are they really that unorganised to make sure there is enough stock to handle a sale? I have been on the waiting list for this bedding set for over a month with barely an email to let me know what's happening, when I happened to spot (excuse the pun) a lonely set on the shelf at my local store. That is how I finally got my mitts on this coveted set.

Real Living Dotty Quilt Cover Set

Now I just need the European pillow cases....

5 comments:

  1. Oh em gee you look like such a sexy mama in that Witchery b&w striped dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGAWDDDDD I WANT THAT SKIRT FROM SPORTSGIRL and everything else you are wearing.
    Girl you are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything!

    The quilt cover is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target is soo annoying! I also can't seem to find that bedspread around even though its supposed to have been out for a while now. I love that Witchery dress before but its sold out in my size :-(

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)