Friday 22 February 2013

Happy 100 To Meeeee!

Yay I have reached 100 blog posts! I can't believe I have actually lasted this long! I am approaching my one year anniversary too. So lucky to have such lovely readers that read my little old blog and leave comments. I plan on blogging for a lot longer so I hope you'll stick with me!!

A few outfits from the last few days.

Top: Kmart, Skirt: Temt, Necklace: Kmart

Dress: Valley Girl, Necklace: Equip

 Top: Kmart, Skirt: Country Road, Sandals: Pulp

Polka Dot Shirt: Cotton On
Star Print Sweater: Big W
Print Pants: Cotton On
Grey Jeans: Kmart
Mint Jeans: Witchery
 
A few bargain buys for Winter. Used my Witchery rewards for the mint coloured jeans! Found the  star print sweater in the teenage girls section of Big W! There is a few cute things in the womens section which I have laybyed along with some Winter stuff for the boys. Can't wait to get it out so I can share with all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I like that second dress on you.
    Happy 100.. When i first glanced at my blogger reader, I thought that it was your birthday. LOL

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)