Saturday 1 December 2012

Raaarrr!!!

So today was party day! And now I am exhausted! As per usual I have hardly any photos because I was too busy setting up and chatting. Managed to take a few quick outfit photos when we got home.
Dress: Witchery, Necklace: Diva, Sandals: Witchery, Ring: Lovisa

The cakes went down well although overall I was disappointed with them. The cupcakes ended up being a rush job but turned out ok. They were chocolate with a cookies and cream icing and a whole Oreo baked into the base.
The dinosaur cake was a hit but melted a fair bit. I didn't get a good photo of it today but I took some as I was making it.
About to go in the oven
Freshly baked
 Carved
 Finished!

Can't wait to crawl into bed now!

5 comments:

  1. Wow you look great in that dress!!

    And I love the dinosaur cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes look really good! I would have loved an oreo cupcake delicious! and the dinosaur cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have preferred the icing to be piped but the cookies kept clogging the tip!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)