Thursday 6 December 2012

Leapin' Leopards!

The skirt and top in this outfit cost $13 combined. Yes you read that correctly, $13!
Top: Temt, Skirt: Kmart, Sandals: Rip Curl

And unfortunately it shows :( the skirt was uncomfortable and wouldn't sit properly and the top kept riding up. Super annoying!!

Bought a few Christmas presents today but couldn't help grabbing this for my youngest.
Catriona Rowntree for Target - Overall Set

Usually I don't like this kind of thing, especially for boys, but there was just something about it that I found mega cute! I've since had a look at the range online and I think I might pop back in tomorrow and grab a few more things before they sell out!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the CR for Target baby stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already been back and bought another jumpsuit for my son and a girls one for a present. Planning on grabbing a few more before they sell out because they are so damn adorable!!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)