Tuesday 18 December 2012

Ikea Haul Part 1

On our way home from Canberra we decided to call in to Ikea to check out the outdoor settings and decide whether we really wanted the one that I had posted about earlier. It was supposed to be a quick stop. Instead we were there for four hours, with plenty of arguing! I don't know what it is about that place but it brings out the worst in me! I think it's sensory overload. I want to look at everything and hubby wants to head straight for the one main thing we go there for. So we waste time. In the end I managed to grab a few things I originally wanted and we chose the setting, a little different to what we originally picked but lots of things are out of stock unfortunately. Will be going back on Thursday to pick it up so hopefully it's all still there!


Lets hope the next trip is a little less stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)