Tuesday 18 December 2012

Holiday Shopping

So this deserves a post of it's own naturally. Even on holidays I love searching for bargains! My main source this time was DFO in Canberra. Kids clothes I especially don't spend much on as they grow out of them so fast. Luckily I have 2 boys so some things will get passed down.

Love that Cotton On Kids had an extra 30% off storewide so some of these things were ridiculously cheap! I think in total over 2 trips I spent about $110. That included jeans, belts, drink  bottles, pj's and tees.


I spotted these jeans in the Rusty store for $25.00 a pair - I almost bought them this Winter for $109.00!
I ducked into Dotti in Bega and managed to score this skirt for $5.00 and rings bracelets for $1.00 and $2.00!
Another Catriona Rowntree for Target Romper.
And a few emergency changes from Big W.
The shops at home are crazy now. Luckily we got most of our Christmas shopping done today in one go!

1 comment:

  1. What a great haul! I still need to shop for my mister and mum..they are the hardest to buy for!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)