Tuesday 18 December 2012

Crazy Time!

These days most retailers start their Boxing Day sales before Christmas. I think it's a good idea because the  madness that is caused by people flooding the shops the day after Christmas is crazy! Forever New currently has 50% off the marked down price of their sale stock. I was after a dress to wear on Christmas Day and I found one! Down to $35.00 from $80.00.
 
Also grabbed these. Dress was $30.00, jeans were $20.00.

Sportsgirl also has new sale stock so I got this skirt that I almost bought a while back for $39.95.
Hopefully have some outfit posts coming up starring these new purchases!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore that Sportsgirl skirt!! Would look stunning on you :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)