Sunday 17 February 2013

Hammer Time

A few outfits from the past week that I haven't had time to blog about until now!

Top: Valley Girl, Pants: Ally, Sandals: Pulp, Necklace: Kmart



 Top: Kmart, Jeans: Target (have a really subtle leopard print!), Heels: Target




Top: Valley Girl, Skirt: Country Road, Sandals: Pulp, Necklace: Diva

I've been a bit disappointed with this Country Road skirt. I thought it would have been quite versatile but I'm struggling to find tops to go with it.

Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart


My hair is looking pretty drab at the moment. I'm trying to grow it out until my sister in laws wedding then after that I'll get a pretty big chop. In the meantime I decided to DIY ombre in an attempt to blend my roots a bit without causing any more damage.

Goldwell Colorance Mousse in 6N Dark Blonde

I'm really quite happy with the result! Will only last a few washes but makes it look shinier and healthier. I usually tend to go a bit darker in the Winter and this is a really easy at home colour. No ammonia or bleach = no damage! And only temporary so if you don't like it, it washes out after a few weeks.

Only 2 more posts to 100! And only one more follower to 30!

4 comments:

  1. Love your hammer pants ;-). I have a pair that my husband always goes oh no not the hammer pants, but then I always get compliments from women about them. Men do not understand :-0). I haven't been into Ally for ages, must have a look....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad you got the reference! I've gotten a few compliments on them, including the husband! And they were crazy cheap, $10!

      Delete
  2. You have an amazing way of making inexpensive clothes look really classy and stylish. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think the cheaper stores are starting to lift their game a bit!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)