Wednesday 20 June 2012

39 Weeks

So I've made it to 39 weeks. My last update was that I needed to have a scan, well bubs is perfectly fine and looks to be a healthy size so that's nothing to worry about. Unfortunately for me I've been in complete agony in my back and legs for the past few weeks. I think it's mainly due to putting on so much weight this pregnancy as last time I didn't put on nearly as much and I had no pain.

Luckily my husband is taking leave from this weekend so he will be able to look after the little munchkin until the new bub arrives. I'm finding it near impossible to do it on my own at the moment so I can't wait to have him home!

We are pretty organised now for bubs arrival. The boys will eventually share a bedroom but for the first few months the baby will be in our room. Hopefully he is a good sleeper!

Another reason for the no blogging is that my laptop is failing miserably. I am considering replacing it with an ipad and then maybe down the line getting a desktop. I find having a laptop is more trouble than it's worth as it is so clunky. So for anyone with an ipad, am I crazy to get one instead of a new laptop? I plan on getting a keyboard to use with it when blogging or anything else that requires extensive typing but other than that I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be a good replacement? Any thoughts?

My next obstetrician appointment is Monday morning, crossing my fingers that I'll be holding my baby boy before then!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your back and legs :-(

    Hope bub decides to make his arrival soon to give you some relief x

    Looking forward to hearing the news!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully my laptop lasts long enough to be able to share the good news!

      Delete
  2. YAY for a healthy bubs! Non-yay for you being in pain :(

    I can't wait to hear the exciting news that you have your beautiful boy in your arms! Hopefully it's sooner rather than later xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close now. I hope everything goes well for you and looking forward to the good news.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)