Thursday 7 November 2013

Haul - Shopping Alone!

I had a chance to do a little shopping on my own which is super rare! Finally used my Country Road spend and save on a few things for my upcoming holiday, a beach bag, cosmetic bag and hat. The hat is awesome as it's made of a 'crushable' paper so it's perfect for packing.


I received a Priceline loyalty voucher and there wasn't really anything I needed but I've heard good things about the Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser so I grabbed one of those to try. It looks very pink in the swatch so I'll be interested to see how it goes. With 2 boys under 3 I certainly have some dark undereye circles! I've been looking for a navy eyeliner for a while and I swatched this Models Prefer one in store and it was gorgeous with a very slight shimmer. When I got home I swatched the one I bought and it's different, it's sheerer and no shimmer. Very disappointed!



It's been ages since I have read an actual book. I get so caught up with technology ie; blogs, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc etc, that I haven't really been interested in reading. We are going on a short getaway soon and I thought what better time to get back into it!


I chose this as it seems like a light read, perfect for laying next to the pool. Ahhhhh...

Decided to try a new shower gel and handwash. OMG these smell soooo good!






And that's it for my haul! Have you read any good books lately? Any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh just started this book too! Not sure how I feel about it yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this just reminded me that I bought the Maybelline Age Rewind product as well but I've never used it.... Now to go and find it!!

    So glad you're back on the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)