Thursday 21 November 2013

Mini Australis Review - Velourlips Matte Lip Cream

Big W recently had $3 off all Australis products so I grabbed a few new things to try.

The Lip Treatment Trio is great, an exfoliator, balm and gloss which has a teensy hint of colour.


I haven't tried the mascara yet but I have been using the Tint My Brows. I was hoping for a dupe of the benefit one but no such luck. It's a mini tube but still a full size spooly which makes it a bit messy to apply. The colour is good in the tube but it randomly applies really dark, almost black. Weird.

Ok lets talk about the much hyped Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Creams. I'm still not sure about them. I love the colour payoff and how easy they are to apply but they stay tacky and others have said that they are budgeproof but I find they smear really easily. Still going to keep using them though. Oh and the smell is delicious! Like grape Hubba Bubba.

 Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in Rio-D
 Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in Par-ee

Lastly I got a new do. Wasn't planning on going lighter but my hairdresser likes to do her own thing. I do like it though luckily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)