Saturday 14 September 2013

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon

I've wanted to try these for ages and Priceline recently had 25% off the entire Bourjois range but when I went to buy them there was only one left in the colour Fuschia Libre. Of the four shades available I initially wanted the orange and coral colours but bought the bright pink one to try out the formula. So far I really love it. It is like a sheer lipstick but with good colour payoff and glossier. The colour is long lasting but the glossiness is not, I have to reapply every 2 or so hours.




It's great for wearing to work as it can be reapplied quickly and while it is a hot pink it's not as bright as a lipstick. Now to hunt down the other colours...

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of these ... must investigate on the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)