Wednesday 4 September 2013

Life

Why hello there, long time no see!

Now that my boys are a little older I am getting back into fashion and beauty albeit on a budget.

Those that follow me on Instagram would have seen most of these pictures before, those that don't - why not?!

Have had a haircut.

Before:





After:


Not a drastic change but it's nice to get my hair off my neck. It has also faded a lot and is more of a light golden blonde. Will have to put my purple shampoo to good use.

Splurged on some new makeup. I used to use MAC Studio Fix Fluid but stopped because it's expensive. I have to say I am so glad to be using it again!




I had my nails done for the first time in years and decided to try out stiletto nails.


I really love them so might keep them for a while.

That's about it from me. Hopefully I'll be back to blogging more often again and I can try to sort out a mirror so I can do some outfit snaps again.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh you're looking absolutely glamorous these days!!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)