Monday 8 April 2013

Kmart

I feel like every outfit post of late has included at least one item from Kmart. I just can't help it, the prices are so good! And you can't not love the new tv ads, BOM BOM BOM!! Seriously they should be sponsoring me haha! I kid I kid.

My purchases from today! The flannelette sheets feel ok quality but most of all I love the pattern and I love how the fitted sheet and top sheet pattern is inverted. I have been looking for a white stapler and hole punch for ages to match the rest of my desk accessories, so happy to find them in Kmart. The kids socks are $4 for 4 pairs, I have bought them for the boys in other colours before and they wear well.

I had a long overdue cut and colour a few days ago.







Kmart block stripe sweater
Witchery leather panel ponte leggings
Kmart shoe boots
 
I had a few more outfits this week that I forgot to take photos of, which is something I never do. The first one I was in a hurry to get out of the house so totally forgot. Stopped at a cafe for morning tea and M spilt hubbies coffee all down the front of me. Luckily it wasn't hot enough to burn me or him, but my clothes were a mess. We were on our way to a party so I had to do a quick shop for a new outfit (love that excuse) and ended up getting something quite cute. I meant to take a photo when we got home and promptly forgot again. The mirror has now been moved out of the bathroom so I'm not sure how I will manage outfit photos anymore, will have to sort something out.
A new haircut requires maintenance. So far this is living up to the hype.
 
Saw a $5 sign out the front of Cotton On so made a beeline for the jeans.


Have been wanting the polka dot ones since they came out a few months ago. Very happy with this $20 purchase.

4 comments:

  1. I have always leaned towards Target more than Kmart.
    I think that i have to make a quick Kmart trip now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kmart is so cheap. I get most of my daughter's toys from there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee Kmart! It's my go-to shop for everything. And I love that ad too! Every time I see Target or Big W ads on TV, I think... bet they wish they had an awesome ad like Kmart! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a 24 hour Kmart close-ish to me. I must say I have picked up many shoes and home wears from there!! It's great!
    I love those Cotton On jeans! I'm on my way to go shopping I'll see if they're still available. Great post.
    Madeleine
    Xx

    Madeleine In Wonderland || Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)