Saturday 18 August 2012

Workout Wear

So I've just found out that Michelle Bridges has brought out a line of active wear for Big W. I can't find any photos of the range online but it is supposed to be in stores already. Has anyone bought or tried anything on and can share their thoughts? I'm hoping the quality is good because I try to buy a few nice pieces for exercising to make myself feel nice and confident while sweating it out at the gym! But the prices are so ridiculous on some brands, I tend to buy from online stores in the US and UK and even with postage it works out much cheaper.

While pregnant my feet swelled and I no longer fit into most of my shoes which is a tragedy as I'm a total shoe girl! I was hoping they would be back to normal by now but they aren't and apparently it is very common to go up a shoe size while pregnant and never go back down again! So now my runners don't fit and I had to get a new pair. I decided to get the same ones as I already had but the newer version.

Nike Ladies Free Run Plus 3 (image via www.wiggle.co.uk)


Very light and comfy to run in, looking forward to getting back into it!

Nike Toddler Dual Fusion ST2 (image via www.eastbay.com)

Also bought these for the little mister, so adorable!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no I can't believe your swelling hasn't gone down! Maybe it will over more time, fingers crossed :-). I'm going shopping this weekend to get those runners. The little baby ones are SO cute. Unfortunately my bubs feet are so fat I can't get any of the shoes I have for her on her feet! I've got to go to big w tomorrow and check out that range :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh if you are going to buy the same runners I strongly suggest buying online, so much cheaper! My little boy has chubby feet too, I find that Nikes fit pretty well.

      Delete
  2. I love Michelle's active wear from Big W, I purchased a pair of three quater "skins" and a long sleeved jacket for winter running, they are so comfy. The jacket has pockets everywhere- inside, outside. The ones on the inside I can put my phone and ipod in and not have to worry about them falling out and I pretty much only run in the leggings as they are that comfy - and flattering actually! They suck you right in. I'm definately getting more!

    Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad to hear that! The reviews on the Big W Facebook page aren't very good, pants fall down and the tops are too short. Going to have a look tomorrow for myself! I'd really like the jacket :)

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)