Monday 20 August 2012

Ally Fashion

Ally is one of those shops that I could not bring myself to walk into. Aimed at a much younger demographic I never thought I would ever buy anything from there. But recently my local store has had a makeover. At first I didn't realise it was still an Ally store so I went in. I was pleasantly surprised at the range and the prices! So many on trend fashion items at affordable prices. Sure they still have a fair bit of hideous clubbing clothes lol but if you have a good look around your are bound to find a diamond in the rough!

Both of these were out of stock at my local store but the online store has free shipping yay! Shipping can take up to 14 days but hopefully will be a bit quicker than that! Anyone else dare to buy from Ally Fashion?

2 comments:

  1. Love the top! And the jeans, but I do NOT have the figure for those! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness me neither lol but I'm trying to embrace my curves so we'll see how they go!

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)