Thursday 29 November 2012

Key Lime Pie

Today I'm meeting the other bridesmaids and the bride to try on the bridesmaid dresses. The bride chose this one from Sheike
Sheike Parisian Maxi
(image via www.sheike.com.au)

I have tried it on previously and I LOVE it! The bride hasn't seen it in real life, only online, so we are all going together today to make sure it's 'the one'. I really hope she loves it because it is stunning, suits everyone's body shape and fits in so well with her dress and the theme.

My outfit for today is a little bright but I love it! So summery :)

Top: Sportsgirl, Skirt: Sportsgirl, Sandals: Witchery

7 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and the dresses! They are very similar to what my BM's are wearing actually and they all love them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe we all actually agreed on it, I thought it was going to be much harder to find one we all liked!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that dress IS stunning. I hope it looks as good instore as it does in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very pretty, especially the detail on the sleeves.

      Delete
  3. Hello, I was wondering if you would like to sell your sheike dress. I am getting married in a month and am in urgent need of one. Please email me if you are on elizayoung16@gmail.com thanks SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry but we sold them a few months ago :(

      Delete
  4. Hello - I am urgently looking to buy this dress for my wedding in 1 month for a bridesmaid. They are sold out across Australia. If you would like to sell this dress please email me on elizayoung16@gmail.com Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)