Friday 16 November 2012

Hiatus

So yes I have taken an unintentional hiatus. Having a toddler and a baby sure is time consuming! Along with terrible internet signal there's been very little time to blog and quite frankly not much too interesting to blog about! I don't really want to totally turn this blog into a baby blog (although I do enjoy reading others) and at the moment my life revolves around my boys so very little posting has been done. But fear not! I have a few posts in the works and hopefully I still have some readers out there!

I'm mighty close to my goal weight now, just really concentrating on toning and getting fit rather than losing kg's from this point on (although I would like to drop a couple more!). Have lost 12kg total and I feel so much better, much more confidence and I have the strength and energy to play with my boys a lot more. This also means all the maternity clothes are well and truly retired and I can't say soon enough!

I mentioned a while back that I was looking for some new swimmers for this Summer. I still haven't bought any! I've been sending myself crazy trying to find some that have enough support. Due to breastfeeding I still have ample cleavage and the standard swimmers out there just aren't enough. Add this to my already fussiness and it has made it impossible to find anything just right. I have narrowed down the search so stayed tuned for another swimsuit post very soon when I finally make my decision (and change it again lol)!

My hubby is turning 30 next week and my son is turning 2 two weeks later so we are having a joint bbq party at a nearby park. Lots of preparing and cake research has been done but baking is something I love doing so hopefully I remember to take photos and blog about the process.

I think that's about it for now but I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)