Sunday 29 December 2013

Boxing Day Sales Haul 2013

First of all I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! It was a very busy happy, and stressful time for us.

So lets get started on the bargains!

Sheridan towels are on sale at Myer and David Jones for 40% off but neither had the colour I wanted. The Sheridan website are also running the same promotion, as well as an extra 10% off once you log in. I ordererd 2 bath sheets, 2 hand towels, a bath mat and a flannel.

Sheridan Luxury Egyption Towel Range in Silver
(image thanks to www.sheridan.com.au)

Walking past Adairs I saw the quilt cover set that I have wanted for a while (after seeing it on Instagram) marked with 40% off. I also bought the matching european pillowcases. I am absolutely in love with this set and goes perfectly with our bed.

Home Republic Flagstaff Collection
(image thanks to www.adairs.com.au)

Priceline had 40% off all skincare and tanning for 4 days only.

Bondi Sands tanning mousse
St Tropez tanning mousse
Indeed Laboratories Hydroluron
Neutrogena wipes
St Tropez tanning applicator mitts

Of course a Ramastar haul wouldn't be complete without a stop at Lush! 50% off the Christmas collection including gift packs.






I used my rewards points at Witchery and got some new sandals and a couple of tee shirts for the boys.

Witchery Teagan Sandal in Black/Silver

The Body Shop also had their Christmas collection and gift sets for 50% off but none of the Christmas scents caught my attention so I just got a couple of little things.


And lastly I saw these adorable Nike's for my boys at Foot Locker on sale for $29 a pair. Of course they have to be matching too.




Now I'm all shopped out!
I'd love to hear what bargains you got in the sales :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I do love that silver colour for the Sheridan towels.

    Also love the quilt cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good haul...love the quilt cover too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)