Friday 21 September 2012

Sunshine

All this sunny weather has me thinking of Summer! I've lost 4kg so far (13 to go) so by December I'm hoping to be on the beach most days and feeling confident about my body!

So of course I'll need new swimmers! Have been looking around for some inspiration. They need to be comfortable and not need adjusting all the time, as well as supportive - no string bikinis! But cute too of course!


Baku Cancun Top

Baku Cancun Bottoms
Baku Cancun Maillot
Baku St Lucia Maillot

I think I would prefer a one piece but there's not many around that have the support that I need, especially if I'm still breastfeeding. Will have to keep looking!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I quite like the last one! Congratulations on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last 2. Have you tried having a look at Seafolly? They've got a few cute ones this season. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually really like Seafolly but I can't find the new collection anywhere, hopefully will be in stores near me soon.

      Delete
  3. Love the St Lucia one! 4kg is awesome, well done. I think impending beach weather and needing to try on swimmers is always good weight loss motivation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is, looking in the mirror with swimmers on is huge motivation haha

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to comment on my life :)